(801) 264-9522 | 845 E 4800 S, #200, Murray 84107
 (435) 252-1150 | 1887 Gold Dust Ln, #303-E, Park City 84060

Our Providers

What Type of Provider is Best for Me?

Selecting the best provider for your situation is sometimes difficult and confusing. This information may help.

Initial assessment, counseling, and psychotherapy is generally done by a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Clinical Mental Health Counselor (LCMHC), or a Psychologist (PhD).

Most providers are specialists in general mental health issues such as depression, anxiety, relationship issues and other mental health diagnoses or concerns.

Medication evaluation and medication management is done at SunDance™ only by medical doctors or advanced practice nurses that are board eligible or board certified in one or more psychiatric disciplines.Research clearly shows that individuals on psychiatric medications have better results when they receive counseling as well.